Home Insurance 

Whether you need insurance on buildings and contents, contents only, building only, we can arrange insurance from one bedroom apartments through to large villas with swimming pool, we can arrange for extra coverage on expensive garden furniture, earthquake cover, accidental damage and for those renting properties out also include indemnity cover.

Key points of coverage are listed in English and we can tailor any policy to suit your home including insuring individual items.

Please feel free to contact us for further information and quotation.